Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Help Bradley Help You


While it might not always be evident, I put quite a bit of effort into maintaining and providing content for this site. With limited time, resources, and talent, I have created what many consider to be the most irreverent blog going.

But now friends, please bear with me as I channel my inner Sally Struthers, because I am asking for your help. For as little as a few pennies a day, you can grant me the financial freedom to devote my energies to Random Rants full-time. That's right, we are so close to a world of daily updates and improved content, and the one person who can make the most difference in turning this dream into a reality is you!

You'll see that I've added a bright yellow PayPal icon on the right side of the page. Just click on it to make a donation. It's that simple. While I don't believe your gift to be tax deductible, you can rest easy knowing that you've played a vital role in the lives of thousands of very confused people.

And that's not all. "Preferred" donors and giving societies will be treated to the following free gifts at NO extra charge:

$0-$499: My sincerest thanks.

$500-$1,000: Autographed picture of Bradley turkey hunting.

$1,000-$5,000: T-shirt emblazoned with official "Bradley Cavity Searched My Sister" iron on.

$5,000-$10,000: A pre-recorded message from Bradley that will change your life forever.

$10,000 and above: A chance to have lunch with Bradley at the Denny's of your choosing (Cost of lunch not included).

So give early and often, and remember, helping me quit my job is the first step to ensuring that Random Rants will be here not just for us, but for our children and our children's children and our children's children's children. You get the idea. The point is, together, we can make a difference. So give now.

God Bless

(Disclaimer: Certain restrictions apply. All donations are non-refundable. Not available outside of the continental United States. To be eligible must be at least 18 years of age without a criminal record).




No comments: